How to use collect calling feature from Vodafone
Did you run out of balance on the mobile phone plan that you have contracted with Vodafone? If your answer is “yes” and you are urgently needing to call someone, we recommend that you continue reading, because here we are going to show you step by step how to call collect from Vodafone without spending a single penny.
How to collect call from Vodafone?
Before we show you the steps you have to follow to be able to make a collect call from Vodafone, it is important to clarify that the following tutorial is for both Android phones and iOS terminals (iPhone). Of course, there are two methods that you can carry out to be able to call collect, either one is valid.
The first method to collect call from Vodafone
- The first thing you have to do is open the call application that you have installed on your phone.
- Click on the option that allows you to type a phone number.
- Therefore, you must put the following prefix: 110.
- Once you have entered the prefix that we indicate above, you must enter the phone number you want to call collect.
- And finally, having entered all the numbers correctly, you must click on the call button.
The second method to collect call from Vodafone
- Open the call application from your mobile device.
- Therefore, you will have to click on the option that allows you to dial a phone number.
- Enter the following prefix : * 110 #.
- Once you have written the prefix that we show you above, you must write the number of the phone you want to call collectively.
- Finally, click on the call button.
Last but not least, if you are passing through Spain (tourist), you must purchase Vodafone Traveler to be able to make collect calls. Of course, said “temporary” mobile phone plan has a limit on the number of collect calls that can be made.