If you own LG K8 Plus 2018 and looking for LG K8 Plus 2018 Firmware update. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device.
Then this is the right place to download LG K8 Plus 2018 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver, and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting.
To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share LG K8 Plus 2018 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
To download the official firmware of LG K8 Plus 2018 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
The Benefit Of LG K8 Plus 2018 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
LG K8 Plus 2018 Stock Firmware Details:
- Model: LMX210ULM
- Software version: X210ULM21C_00
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: LG K8 Plus 2018
- Filename: X210ULM21c_00_UCL_US_OP_0805.kdz
- Tool Supported: LG Flash Tool 2014 or LGUP Tool 2016
Pre-requirements to Install LG K8 Plus 2018 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: LG K8 Plus 2018
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take LG K8 Plus 2018 Phone Backup:
LG K8 Plus 2018 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
You can use LG Flash Tool 2014 or LGUP Tool 2016 to unbrick the LG K8 Plus 2018. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your LG K8 Plus 2018.
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- Download LG Flash Tool 2014
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing LG K8 Plus 2018 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware LG K8 Plus 2018:
1. Extract/Unzip the LG K8 Plus 2018 flash tool .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
2. Run LG Flash Tool 2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
3.Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
How To Start LG K8 Plus 2018 download mode?
Power off your LG device
Press and hold the Volume Up button.
Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now load the LG K8 Plus 2018 firmware.kdz file into the LG Flash Tool window on your PC.
6. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select LG K8 Plus 2018 firmware.kdz file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
7. Once you’ve selected LG K8 Plus 2018 firmware.kdz, click the “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
8. Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
9. You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
10. Now you’ll see the “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list.
And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions To Flash LG K8 Plus 2018 With LGUP Firmware Tool:
1. Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
2. Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
3. Download LGUP DLL
5. First Install the DLL file, then install the LGUP file on your PC.
6. Run the LGUP tool on your PC.
7. Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
8. LG G4 Stylus will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
9. Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the file’s path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
10. Click on the start button and the process will be started.
11. Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
Unplug your device, Done!!!
You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.