- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge. Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 :-
- Have a sd card .
- Have installed the USB drivers ( Install Drivers Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 ).
- Have a mobile Rooted (Root Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 ).
- Download and unzip S5690_unlock.zip
Installation Unlock Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 :-
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable .
- Unzip and Start s5690_unlock.bat .
- Follow the instructions that appear in the command window.
- Wait for the installation steps. Do not restart your phone, let the program do all the way and do reboots.
- If you want relocker your SIM card, start the tutorial using the file s5690_relock.bat .
Thanks to tlc76