If you’re on this page. So that means you are a Wiko smartphone user and your wiko phone’s software is damage.
So today I am going to tell you If your Wiko smartphone software is damaged. There is no need to be worried for any reason. Most people pass through this problem when the software is inadequate. And many users do not know which Android version was.
So today the purpose of this article is how to install stock firmware as well when we do not have any kind of information about software related to it
So let’s start
The Advantages Of Wiko smartphone Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Wiko smartphone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, it is caused by a software error on Wiko smartphone.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Wiko smartphone through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Wiko smartphone device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Pre-requirements to Install Wiko Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Wiko
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Wiko Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Wiko update package
2. Choose your languages:
3. Enter Wiko phone IMEI (the box on the back or under the battery or just type ∗#06# on phone dialer then check Captcha and Press OK):
4. If your phone has a new update, a blue box contains a download link will appear.
Launching the software update
5. Extract the installation file on your desktop.
6. Run the installation software.
7. An installation window opens, (the installation may take up to 5 minutes)
Installing the update
8. When the software starts, click “Download Button”
9. When the « Download» button turns green connect you are turned off phone to
your PC using the USB cable.
Download mode: Power phone off then press volume up & volume down, plug the usb cable.
Wait for drivers to install, you will have this window
If drivers haven’t installed correctly, just follow our guide to how to install Qualcomm HS Loader manually.
update process begins
10. The update is now completed, disconnect the phone from your PC. Restart your phone.
You have completed the update.