Pre Requirements to Unbrick LG Optimus L7 II – l7 p716 dual :-
LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 Android 4.1.2
Before starting the installation charge your device completely and back up your data.
- Download and install the LG Drivers and VisualC ++ on your PC.
- Download and extract the LGFT2014 on the desktop of your PC.
- Download the firmware for your device.
- Then move it into the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder.
- Deactivate the internet from your PC to avoid mistakes.
- Turn off your smartphone, press and hold the “volume up” button and connect your device to the PC. Hold down the Volume button until the screen “Firmware Update”.
- Now go back in the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder and run the LG Flash Tool 2014 file.
- Select the options as the image below. Now available are two options, Normal Flash and Flash CSE.
- Normal Flash: Install the ROM without losing any data. Use it when you want System errors. However, modifications as Root and Recovery Mod are lost. Ideal for those who want to get rid of the Root.
- CSE Flash: Already this option all data is deleted. Use this when you want to do a clean install. It is recommended to upgrade, downgrade or whoever reinstall the Stock ROM.
- After choosing the Flash option, select “Start” on the next screen:
- Now choose the language of your choice, and select OK. The process should not take longer than 15 minutes.
set back and relax your phone will be flash.