How to Unbrick LG L70 D320 MS323
With this guide you can upgrade, install, unbrick, or downgrade the LG L70 MetroPCS LG L70 MS323 and International LG L70 D320.
Pre Requirements to Unbrick LG L70 :-
- LG Drivers
- VisualC ++
MetroPCS LG L70 MS323 firmware Download:-
- V10A: MS32310a_00.kdz
- V10B: MS32310b_00.kdz
International LG L70 D320 firmware Download:-
- V10C: D320n10c_00.kdz
G L70 D325 firmware Download :-
- Full_stock_D32510G.zip flash with cwm recovery.
- LG L70 D340F8 Android 4.4 KitKat
Before starting the installation charge your device completely and back up your data.
- Download and install the LG Drivers and VisualC ++ on your PC.
- Download and extract the LG Flash Tool 2014 on the desktop of your PC.
- Download the firmware for your device.
- Then move it into the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder.
- Deactivate the internet from your PC to avoid mistakes.
- Turn off your smartphone, press and hold the “volume up” button and connect your device to the PC.Hold down the Volume button until the screen “Firmware Update”.
- Now go back in the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder and run the LG Flash Tool 2014 file.
- Select the options as the image below.
- Normal Flash: Install the ROM without losing any data. Use it when you want System errors . However modifications as Root and Recovery Mod are lost. Ideal for those who want to get rid of the Root.
- CSE Flash: Already this option all data is deleted. Use this when when you want to do a clean install. It is recommended to upgrade, downgrade or whoever reinstall the Stock ROM.
- After choosing the Flash option, select “Start” on the next screen:
- Now choose the language of your choice, and select OK.The process should not take longer than 15 minutes.
set back and relax your phone will be flash.