How To Turn Off Windows 7 Support End Notification
Annoying notification of the end of support for Windows 7 and would you like to disable it once and for all? Go to the Android +1 site, have prepared working solutions for you!
Starting January 14, 2020, Microsoft will end support for the popular Windows 7 operating system. In this regard, the developers created a special update KB4493132 for the OS, which will display a special notification “after 10 years, the period of support for Windows 7 has come to an end.”
Of course, you can upgrade to Windows 10, but all of Windows 7 will still be relevant for several years. It remains only to remove the annoying notification, but how to do it? There are three easy ways!
Method 1. Mark as read
- In the lower-left corner, there is a checkmark next to “Do not remind me again” and close the window
Theoretically, the notification that Windows 7 support has ended should disappear, however, knowing Microsoft, this method may stop working overtime!
Method 2. Disable registry notification
- Enter the Windows Registry Editor
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ SipNotify
- Select the DontRemindMe key by double-clicking on it.
- Set the key to 1 and save the changes
Method 3: Remove KB4493132
- Open the “run” window by simultaneously pressing the ” Win + R ” keys
- rite a command
wusa /uninstall /kb:4493132and click OK