You can transfer music from iPhone to Android. Transferring music from iPhone to Android may seem difficult, but there are a couple of methods you can use to easily transfer your music, regardless of whether you use Windows or macOS, and it’s as simple as transferring photos from iPhone to Android.
On Windows, the process is simple, you just need to sync your music. But Mac computers require a third-party app like Google Play Music or Android File Transfer to sync songs on your Android device.
Sync music with iTunes on Windows
If you already have all the music on your iPhone synced with your iTunes library on a Windows PC, you’re halfway there.
Otherwise, sync your iPhone with iTunes to make sure all the songs are in your iTunes library. There are a couple of things to keep in mind if you’re going to sync songs on your iPhone with your iTunes library:
- Use an authorized computer, necessary to transfer all your purchases from the iTunes Store to the computer.
- If part of your music was not purchased through the iTunes Store and is not linked to your Apple ID, you can use a third-party program to transfer music from your iPhone to a PC.
Although the Music app replaced iTunes on Mac with the release of macOS Catalina (10.15) in 2019, Apple still supports iTunes on Windows PC
How to transfer music from iPhone to Android on Windows
After syncing all your songs with your iTunes library, you can go ahead by adding them to your Android device from your Windows computer.
- Launch iTunes. In the Library section, select the songs you want to transfer to your Android device.
- Copy the files to a new folder on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your PC, then go to your device’s Music folder.
- Copy and paste the songs you want to transfer.
That’s all. Enjoy your music on your Android device.
How to transfer music from iPhone to Android with a Mac
If you are using a Mac, you have a couple of options to transfer your music files to your Android device.
Google Play Music
- Launch a browser on your Mac and go to Google Play Music.
- Sign in using the same Google Account connected to your Android device.
- Click the menu icon located in the upper left corner of the screen and select Upload Music.
- Make click on Select from your computer and choose the songs you want to add.
- After all the songs have loaded, launch the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
Now you can play your music when you have an active internet connection. You can also download songs from Google Play Music to play them offline.
Android File Transfer
- Launch a browser on your Mac and go to Android File Transfer.
- Download and install the application.
- Connect your Android device to the Mac computer.
- Launch the Android File Transfer application.
- Copy and paste the files you wish to transfer to your Android device.
- Eject your Android device when the transfer is complete.