QCY T1C is one of the cheapest Bluetooth headphones with good sound quality. It has external noise cancellation that provides greater clarity during phone calls and audio messages. In addition, they are very easy to use, with simple taps you can control music and answer calls quietly without having to take your cell phone out of your pocket.
The QCY T1C wireless headphones have a battery life of 4 hours, reaching up to 20 hours using the charging case refills. Compatible with Android and iOS devices, it uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology to connect to other devices.[quads id=2]
Pairing is very easy to do, you can do it manually or through the manufacturer’s official app. So if you want to know how to connect them to your phone and then how to use them, just follow the instructions below.
How to pair QCY T1C headphones?
Use the steps below to pair the headphones with your cell phone. For first use, it is recommended to fully charge the headphones.
Step 1: Place the headphones inside the case so that they turn on. The LEDs will light up red.
Step 2: Then remove them from the case so that they connect and then enter pairing mode. The LED on the right earphone will begin to flash blue.
Step 3: After that, turn on your cell phone’s Bluetooth. Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, enable the feature, and wait for the headphones to be detected. In the “Available devices” section, tap “QCY-T1C”.
Step 4: Tap “Pair” or “OK” to authorize the request to pair the headphones with your cell phone’s Bluetooth.
Step 5: When the LED on the right earphone stops flashing, it means that the earphones are already connected to the cell phone.
How to use QCY T1C headphone controls?
Here are all the headphone ringtone commands. See the instructions to learn how to control a song, and answer/decline a call, among other functions.
Turning the headphones off/on:
- To turn off, press and hold the multi-function button for 6 seconds or place them inside the case.
- To turn on (the headphones out of the case), press and hold the multifunction button for 1 second or place them inside the case.
Play/Pause/Skip/Rewind a song:
- While playing a music track, tap the multi-function button to pause and tap again to play.
- While playing a song, press twice on the right earphone button to skip or 2 times on the left earphone button to rewind.
Answer/End/Ignore a call:
- Press the multifunction button to answer and again to end a call.
- To ignore an incoming call, press and hold the multi-function button for 1 second.
Switching between the handset and mobile phone:
- When a call comes in on your cell phone and you want to switch to listening on headphones, press and hold the multi-function button for 1 second.
- Repeat the same procedure so that the call is switched to the cell phone.
Put call on hold:
- Press button 1 once to answer another call while the current one is on hold.
- Press the button 2 times to switch between calls.
Call Virtual Assistant:
- Press 3 taps on the right earphone button or 4 taps on the left earphone.
Note: To use more features, such as customizing ringtones functions, download and install the app for Android or iOS on your phone.
How to reset QCY T1C headphones?
If headphones have stopped connecting to the device or are not outputting audio, you can try to solve the problem by performing a reset. This will reset the headphones to their factory settings so you can pair them again.
- Access your cell phone’s Bluetooth, remove the connection from the headphones (QCY-T1C) and then turn off the Bluetooth feature.
- Remove the earphones from the case and press and hold the earphone buttons at the same time for 10 seconds.
- Continue holding the buttons until the LEDs flash 3 times alternately in red and blue.
- Once this is done, the factory reset will already be applied to the headphones.
- Then pair again to see if the issue is resolved.
Charging QCY T1C earphones and charging case
When placed in the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn off. With this, the LED indicators will turn red and turn off when the headphones are fully charged.
After connecting the USB cable to the case and then to a power source, the LED indicator will flash green while charging and will turn off when the case is fully charged.