It often happens while browsing, in the search for a specific article or web page, to find the one that interests us most and want to save it for any reason and then re-read it later, even without an internet connection. For this purpose, in this guide, we will tell you how to save a web page as an image or pdf on the smartphone.
How to save a web page as an image or PDF on a smartphone
Here are some handy steps on how to save a webpage as an image or PDF easily on an Android smartphone.
Using the Scrolling Screenshot function
Most modern smartphones come with a very useful feature called Scrolling Screenshot, which allows you to quickly save a web page as an image on your smartphone. This allows you to take a screenshot of the content on the screen, including both top and bottom pages, which are currently not visible on the browse screen.
To use it:
- Open the relevant web page on your smartphone via the browser;
- Then take a regular screenshot of the screen;
- You will now notice the appearance of a small option called Extended screenshot (the name may vary depending on the smartphone), touch it;
- Now the smartphone will take a screenshot for the extended note, where all the screenshots of the web page will be included.
Save the web page as a PDF
Most users forget that there is a feature built into almost every single Android smartphone, which allows you to keep a web page as an image, easily and instantly convert an entire article as a PDF. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the web page of interest;
- If you use Chrome, tap I three vertical dots placed in the upper right corner of the browser screen;
- Then select Share;
- Now tap on the item Print;
- From the pop-up menu that appears at the top of the screen, select the option Save as PDF;
- Then touch the round button Save to proceed with the conversion.