Requirements Root On ZTE Axon 7
- Your ZTE Axon 7 must have Android 6.0.1 for the process to take place, a higher version or a custom ROM might not work properly
- If you have important data creates a backup, the process will not erase anything, but it is always better to be safe from any accident
- unlock the bootloader of your ZTE Axon 7. If you have not already done so, remember that this process will delete your data completely
- install the TWRP recovery mode in your ZTE Axon 7
- Download SuperSU from this link and then copy it to the external memory of your phone
If everything is going well you can start the process of rooted in the next section, if you had any problems contact us before continuing.
To Root ZTE Axon 7 Steps:-
- Restart your ZTE Axon 7 in recovery mode by pressing the volume plus button next to the shutdown button
- In this mode, press INSTALL and then find the routing file, select it and then slide to continue and wait for the process to finish
- Now just press REBOOT SYSTEM to restart your ZTE Axon 7
- If all goes well you will see the superuser application, open it, update it normally and you are finished.