Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Xiaomi RedMi Note.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Guide How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note :-
- First download the following zip file: Install su RedmiNote.zip and Root RedmiNote.zip
- copy / paste the files downloaded to the SD card your phone
- Then go in the application “Updater” then made using the menu button “reboot into recovery.” (If not, hold: Volume Up + Power at the same time until the appearance of the logo off the phone to enter the recovery)
- An image then appears with a bugdroid, belly open with a big exclamation mark, press the power button.
- Once in the recovery menu, select “apply update from sdcard” then confirm with volume up button. Navigate and select the “File Install_su_RedmiNote.zip“and “Root_RedmiNote.zip” if you are under MIUI v23. (you drag in files with low volume and press volume up)
- Under MIUI v17.0 Reflash only the file “Root_RedmiNote.zip”
- Then select “reboot system now” to restart your phone
- Then simply activate the root in “Security”> “permissions” “Enable administrator privileges”
- Congratulations, your phone is now rooted.