Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT25 V.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Root Sony Xperia LT25 V Pre Requirements :-
- Installed the fastboot drivers (From Here ).
- Unlocked the bootloader of its mobile (From here ).
- Download the file Xperia.V.TWRP.Kernel.9.0.1.D.0.10.elf
- Download the file SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
Installation Root Sony Xperia LT25 V :-
- Turn off your phone while connecting it to the computer, keep pressing the Volume + . The notification LED becomes Blue .
- On your computer, open the folder fastboot_with_Android_USB_file containing fastboot.exe .
- While holding down the Shift key, right-click the folder fastboot .
- In the list, select “Open Command Window Here” . If this option does not appear, enter the path to the folder via the commands by opening a command window by pressing Windows + R
- Then enter the following command line:
fastboot flash boot Xperia.V.TWRP.Kernel.9.0.1.D.0.10.elf
Confirm the key input
- Wait until the end of the operation.
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable .
- Copy the SU-Busybox-Installer.zip at the root of your phone.
- Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Select Install from zip sd card .
- Select the file SU-Busybox-Installer.zip then press on Yes .
- Finally, select Reboot system now to restart your mobile.
- Now you have root access.