Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia E dual.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Sony Xperia E dual :-
- Install the USB drivers Android SDK USB drivers
- Download and install the file SRSRoot-setup.exe on your computer.
Installation Root Sony Xperia E dual :-
- On your computer, launch the software SRSRoot for Android .
- On your mobile, enable USB debugging in Settings > Developer Options > check USB debugging .
- Then in Settings > Security > check Unknown Sources .
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Click on one of the options in root SRSRoot for Android : Root device (All Methods) or Root device (SmartRoot) .
- It’ll just follow the instructions and wait the time the software performs the root. If a root method does not work, run the other way.
- At the end of the process, you can close the window SRSRoot for Android and unplug your mobile.