Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Get root Access Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
Download PingPong Root App (pingpongroot_beta5.1.apk
And Install it.
After installation selects PingPong root and starts it.
After launching the application you will see only one button that says “Get Root!”. Press it
If you see an additional window asking for permission, allow no.
When the process has been completed. Now restart your smartphone.
After restarting the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, go to the list of applications and run the application “KingUser”. Now, going into the “Root authorization” We can grant access to the root chosen by our applications.