Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M :-
- Installing the drivers for your phone. HERE
- Downloaded and Unzip Odin 307.zip
- Downloaded CF-Auto-Root-sghi757m-sghi757m-sghi757m.zip
- Make sure you have a charged battery (75% minimum)
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S2 I757M:-
- Turn off your phone.
- press And Hold Volume Down + Home + Power .Then press again the key Power to start the Download Mode
- On your computer, open Odin in administrator mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable
- Click on PDA and select the file CF-Auto-Root-sghi757m-sghi757m-sghi757m you downloaded on your computer.
- Start the installation of by clicking the button Start and wait a few moments.
- At the end of the installation your phone is rooted.