[note color=”#e2836f”]Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY OF MEGA 6.3 GT-I9205 & GT-I9200
- A Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT I9205 or GT I9200
- Have installed the drivers for your phone (see tutorial: Install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3)
- Have installed the Recovery ClockWormod (see tutorial: Install ClockworkMod Recovery 188.8.131.52 on Galaxy Mega 6.3)
- Download the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip
INSTRUCTIONS How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 & GT-I9200 :-
- Copy the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Home + Power then release Power to restart your phone into recovery.
- Once in the recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard .
- Then select choose zip from sdcard .
- Choose the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and press on Yes .
- The wait time of the installation.
- Now your mobile is Roote
To verify that the root is install use Root Checker