Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY OF MEGA 6.3 GT-I9205 & GT-I9200
- A Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT I9205 or GT I9200
- Have installed the drivers for your phone (see tutorial:
Install USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3)
- Have installed the Recovery ClockWormod (see tutorial: Install ClockworkMod Recovery 18.104.22.168 on Galaxy Mega 6.3)
- Download the file
INSTRUCTIONS How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 & GT-I9200 :-
- Copy the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Home + Power then release Power to restart your phone into recovery.
- Once in the recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard .
- Then select choose zip from sdcard .
- Choose the file UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and press on Yes .
- The wait time of the installation.
- Now your mobile is Roote
To verify that the root is install use