Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 and S6810P.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 and S6810P :-
- Download and unzip the file motochopper.zip
- Make sure you have a charged battery (75% minimum)
Steps Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 and S6810P :-
- First enable the USB Debugging on your device in Settings > Developer Options > check USB Debugging
- Next, connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Depending on your operating system, run the appropriate file on your computer (all files are contained in the unzipped folder motochopper )
-> For Windows, run the file run.bat . -> For Mac and Linux, run the file run .sh
- A command window opens.
- Press a key on your computer keyboard to start the root process. Wait for the root process.
- Then accept the requests that appear on your mobile by pressing OK .
- Your mobile will restart.
you have access to superuser rights.