How To Root Htc One XL Windows And Linux
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Htc One XL.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements :-
- Have installed the drivers for the mobile Install Drivers on HTC One XL
- – Download and unzip root-one x.zip
Installation Root Htc One XL :
Enable USB debugging in your phone Settings > Developer Options , check the USB debugging .
Connect your mobile here your computer via the USB cable.
Depending on your operating system, run the appropriate file:
For Windows : Run the program root.bat contained in the unzipped folder. – For Mac : Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.)
. / Root-mac.sh
For Linux : Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.)
Wait for the installation.
At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
Now your mobile is Root Acces.