[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for HTC One SV.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root HTC One SV :-
- Adb Drivers See Here
- Unlocked bootloader (You Can Follow This Guide To Unlock Bootloader)
- CWM Recovery (From Here )
- Download file: Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip
Root Installation HTC One SV :-
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Copy the Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it off.
- Press Power + Volume Down for a few seconds until the bootloader menu. Wait until the HBOOT loads.
- Then select Recovery by pressing Power .
- Select Flash zip from sd card.
- Then select Choose zip from sdcard .
- select the Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and confirm on Yes .
- At the end of installation, select Reboot system Now in the recovery menu.
- Wait until you restart.
- Now your mobile is Root Access
thanks to bkcokota