Pre Requirements To Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 :
Before starting the process to obtain permits to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7, you must do some things:
- Advertisement -
- You need a computer and the proper drivers installed on it.
- If you do not have drivers for the device
- Back up all important data on the device to store them securely.
- Make sure to enable the USB debugging mode that you can find in the Options for developers
- If developers do not see the options in the settings, click Settings in the Information section in the build number of the device about 7 times.
- Charge the battery of the device to at least 70 percent in order to avoid the procedure being interrupted.
- Finally, download the files from the download section below.
Downloads To Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 :
To obtain permission to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 will have to download the file from the download link as they are necessary and essential for this guide.
Obtaining permission to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7
We begin with the procedure and with the instructions that you should follow carefully.
- After downloading files onto your computer from the previous section, you have to extract them.
- Uninstall any driver Kindle installed on your computer, after connecting the device using a USB cable.
- After that, go to the Device Manager in Windows.
- Select ” Mobile Devices “click with the right mouse button and select” Properties “.
- Go to “Driver” and then ” Uninstall. “
- Now disconnect the device from the PC.
- Install drivers ADB downloaded in the previous section.
- Now go to ” Settings “on the Kindle and then” Security “and enable” ADB On “.
- Now connect again the Kindle to your PC.
- Now expected to be detected automatically and the installation is complete.
- Now navigate to the folder where you extracted Bin4ry Method and then run the file ” runme.bat “.
- Then choose option 1.
- On the Kindle, select ” backup my data “and expects you back up the data on the device.
- After that click on ” Restore Data “, and then wait to be restored.
- The device will reboot, after which let it restart again.
- Now again you need to select ” Restore data “and again leave restart the device.
- After that, you will need to install SuperSU on the device through the Google Play Store.
This is the guide to getting the permits for Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 in a few clicks. In case you are experiencing any problems you can contact us via the comments below.