Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 Factory Reset Protection lock was added as a security protection for Android to deter unauthorized access. The downside is that even legitimate users may find themselves lockout of their device. As a workaround for this, Motorola did not make FRP absolute. On a user level, he or she can unlock the Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 by simply logging in using the Google credentials previously associated with the device. If user has forgotten the correct Google credentials or has other reasons why Google account won’t work, then the only other option left is to seek help from Motorola. Try to bring your device to your local Samsung Service Center so they can unlock the device for you. To show that you are the owner of the device, you must present the original proof of purchase and a valid ID.
Unlike in the past when FRP was recently introduced, there’s currently no other known way to Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 bypass FRP at this time. Motorola had already patched their codes to make FRP more robust so if the two official ways won’t work, your Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 bypass FRP is effectively a paperweight.
But Don’t Worry today I am going to show you How To Remove Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 Frp Google Lock. just download the little tool and follow given instructions and you can easily remove frp ( factory reset protection ) or google account lock form your Motorola G5 Plus XT1686
How To Remove Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 Frp Google Lock:
We will use Motorola Frp Tool to remove google account lock from G5 Plus XT1686. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Motorola Frp Tool and remove google security from Motorola G5 Plus XT1686.
Pre-requirements To Remove Frp Google Lock
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 Frp Google Lock.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Instructions to To Remove Motorola G5 Plus XT1686 Frp Google Lock
- Download Frp Remove Tool And Extract Zip File.
- Check Your Battery 99 %.
- Mobile Must Be Power Off And Put In Fastboot Mode.
- Connect Phone Pc And Open Tool.
- Show Password Put In Password And Open Tool. Password: iguru4life
- Don’t Disconnect Phone.
- Now Auto Reboot Phone And Power On.
- Now Show Driver Install.
- After Driver Install Frp Remove And Auto Reboot Phone.
- Now Power On Phone Check Frp Google Lock Remove.
- All Motorola Nougat 7.1.1 Frp Remove 1 Click 100% Solution.