DEXP N280i offers pre-installed security features you can use to protect your DEXP N280i and info, such as screen locks and data files encryption. Data protection, or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security and safety function on DEXP N280i devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher.
FRP will be automatically turned on once you set up a Google Account on the DEXP N280i. When FRP is running, it prevents the use of a DEXP N280i after a factory data reset, until you sign in with a Google account information previously set up on the DEXP N280i.
How To Bypass DEXP N280i FRP Lock:
Even if you reset your DEXP N280i, but don’t remember your Google login name and/or password, the DEXP N280i device cannot be used. In that situation, you can do one of these:
If you know your Google login name but cannot remember the actual password, you can reset your password on the device, or at www.google.com.
It can take up to 24 hours for a new password to sync with all registered devices. After 24 hours, you can try logging in to your DEXP N280i phone with the new password.
If you can’t remember any of your Google Username and passwords, you can follow the these below steps:
Pre-requirements to Bypass/Remove Frp Google Account:
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You Have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage.
- FRP Reset tool for DEXP N280i: Download
- DEXP N280i Firmware (Optional if You Need): Download
Steps to Bypass FRP on DEXP N280i:
- Install Drivers.
- Make Sure all Driver is installed properly otherwise it will Show ‘Waiting for devices
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- Run Reset FRP.exe file From Downloaded tool folder.
- to Reset FRP type 2 & hit Enter, done.