If you don’t like that WhatsApp is notifying your contacts that you have read their messages, you are reading the correct guide, because we will teach you a useful and very simple trick so you can read what your contacts write to you without having to open the application.
Despite being the most popular messaging application in the world, most WhatsApp users do not know all the secret tricks that this app hides, like this method that also allows you to read messages without your contacts knowing it.
The only requirement that you must meet to apply this WhatsApp trick is to have an Android device. That is, if you use the instant messaging application on an iPhone, unfortunately, you won’t be able to use it.
On Android phones, there is a trick to read WhatsApp messages without opening the app and without downloading other applications.
All thanks to a widget from this social network. Doing so will prevent the double blue checkmark from appearing or that they know you’ve read it.
Find out how to read your new messages without entering the WhatsApp application
WhatsApp has become one of the most used messaging platforms. Many people spend all their time chatting with their friends, their partner, and their colleagues out there.
Maybe you’re one of those users. But… didn’t it happen that you work and you can’t reply to your partner’s messages at that moment? If you read their messages you may have a problem if you don’t reply at that moment.
So the best alternative you have is to read them without opening chats so that they don’t see that you are online.
Follow these steps so that you can read the messages on this platform without others seeing that you have already read them or that you are connected online.
- Unlock your cell phone.
- Click with your finger for a few seconds in any free space on the screen where there is no app.
- Select the widget section. This process may change depending on the version of Android, but it is almost the same for everyone.
- Find the WhatsApp widgets in the menu of those available.
- Select the widget that has a size of 4 × 2.
- Drag it to free space on the home screen or to a different screen.
- Adjust its size (we recommend inserting it in the entire space of a panel).
- Click the button to go back.
Now you can see all the unread messages on the main screen. They will be shown regardless of their length. But keep in mind that to reply you will still need to access the application and this will show your contacts that you are connected online.