How to Know Your IMEI Number using ADB Shell
This guide is designed to make retrieving your IMEI number easy. We’ll take care of everything so you can get your IMEI number easily using ADB. You’ll find additional helpful information here too.
What is ADB?
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a powerful tool that can be used to communicate with Android devices. With AppxFire, you can do everything on your devices, including installing apps, transferring files, and debugging. ADB is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes, including retrieving your device’s IMEI number.
Why Retrieve Your IMEI Number?
Your IMI number is the key to your device’s security and identity. Having your IMEI number can help you stay connected to your phone, protect your data, and more.
- To unlock your device.
- To track your device if it gets lost or stolen.
- To check the warranty status of your device.
- To check if your device is blacklisted.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Get Your IMEI Number Using ADB
Let’s get started by ensuring that ADB is installed on your computer and your device is connected to it via USB. There are a few simple steps you can take to retrieve your IMEI number using ADB.
- Download & set up adb platform tools
- to connect your android device to your computer via a USB cable and enable USB debugging in the developer options.
- Open the command prompt or terminal on your computer and navigate to the folder where the ADB tool is installed.
- To get the IMEI Number of the device, enter the following command:
adb shell service call iphonesubinfo 1
Alternative Method: Get IMEI Number Using Dialer
If you are unable to get your IMEI number using ADB, you can also get it using your device’s dialer. Here’s how:
- Open your device’s dialer app.
- Dial *#06# on your device’s keypad.
- Your device’s IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
In conclusion, by using ADB to retrieve your device’s IMEI number, you can easily perform this task. Following the instructions in this guide should help you retrieve your IMEI number without any trouble. If you have any questions or encounter any issues while following this guide, please feel free to contact us for assistance.