Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning: – Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia V LT25.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Install TWRP Recovery Sony Xperia V LT25:-
- Fastboot drivers (From Here ).
- Unlocked the bootloader From Here).
- Download the file twrp_2.4_recovery_tsubasa.elf
Installation TWRP Recovery Sony Xperia V LT25:-
- Turn off your phone and connecting it to the computer, keep pressing the Volume +. The notification LED becomes Blue.
- On your computer, open the folder fastboot_with_Android_USB_file containing fastboot.exe.
- While holding down the Shift key, right-click the folder fast boot.
- In the list, select “Open Command Window Here”. If this option does not appear, enter the path to the folder via the commands by opening a command window by pressing Windows + R
- Then enter the following command line:
- fastboot flash boot twrp_2.4_recovery_tsubasa.elf
Confirm the key input
- Wait until the end of the operation. Voila, the Recovery TWRP is installed on your mobile! You can unplug your phone.