Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Xiaomi Hongmi S (Redmi 1S).
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements to install TWRP 126.96.36.199 Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi 1 :-
Guide How to install TWRP 188.8.131.52 Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi 1 :-
- Copy / paste the downloaded file on the SD card your phone
- Phone off, hold: Volume down + Power St the same time.
- Now a screen ‘Select Boot Mode’ appears with three choices that appear, press ‘Volume Down’ to select ‘recovery mode’ and press the button ‘Volume Up’ to confirm
- press the power button.
- Once in the recovery menu, select “apply update from sdcard2” and confirm with volume up button. Browse and select the file “HM1SG-TWRP-184.108.40.206-stas2z.zip” (confirm with volume up button)
After installing TWRP complete, remove the battery from your phone 30 seconds, and replace the.
- To restart the TWRP, you must hold down the buttons “Volume Down + Power”