if you are facing JIVI Opus S3 firmware issue. Then you can install ROM at home without any help of a software technician. in fact not all of the issues that are the hardware fault.
Today we will discuss how to sort out JIVI Opus S3 Stock ROM issue. There are several methods to Flash JIVI Opus S3 Firmware. Of course, there are also some custom mods and ROMs that you can try.
However, if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system, we have the guide for you.
If you are looking for this guide, we will now see how you can flash the stock firmware on JIVI Opus S3.
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on JIVI Opus S3. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the JIVI Opus S3 Firmware.
And we include the Official link to Download JIVI Opus S3 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the JIVI Opus S3. I believe this tool is very efficient.
Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your JIVI Opus S3.
The Advantages Of JIVI Opus S3 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re JIVI Opus S3 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on JIVI Opus S3.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on JIVI Opus S3 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your JIVI Opus S3 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
JIVI Opus S3 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||JIVI Opus S3|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 8.1.0 Oreo|
|Download:||JIVI Opus S3 MT6739 Android 8.1.0 Oreo Flash Files.zip|
Pre-requirements to Install JIVI Opus S3 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: JIVI Opus S3
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take JIVI Opus S3 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download JIVI Opus S3 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install MTK Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the JIVI Opus S3.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your JIVI Opus S3.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing JIVI Opus S3 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM JIVI Opus S3 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Read Also: Asugar P8 Firmware File [MT6572 Stock ROM]
Instructions to Install JIVI Opus S3 Firmware:
1. Download JIVI Opus S3 Firmware zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download JIVI Opus S3 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your JIVI Opus S3 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your JIVI Opus S3 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed JIVI Opus S3 stock ROM on your Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow detailed Instruction to flash JIVI Opus S3 Firmware with Sp flash tool.