How To Install Huawei Mate 9 B190 Android 7.0 Nougat Update [USA]
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 9 B190. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model: MHA-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B190
- Build Number: MHA-L29C567B190
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: USA
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 10.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Create a new folder with name “HWOTA” on your microSD card.
- Copy the 3 firmware files (update.zip, cust bundle & public data package) to the folder you just credited above.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode. To do this Switch off your device then Hold the Volume Down + Power button for some seconds – your device will enter Fastboot mode
- Now Download the Huawei updater tool on your Computer then extract the HWOTA on your desktop from it.
- Open the HWOTA folder on your desktop and then run the update.bat file as administrator. A small window will open up asking you to reboot the phone in fast boot mode — as you have already done that, now hit the Enter button to go ahead.
- When the Huawei update tool tells you to power your phone off, unplug the phone from the USB cable, and boot the device into TWRP mode, Hold the Power key to turn off and then reboot into TWRP mode by holding the Volume Up + Power for a few seconds. Once you’re in TWRP mode, now plug in your device again via USB cable again and press the Enter button on your computer twice.
- Now the updater tool will ask you for the update source, just type 1 and then press Enter. Next, it’ll ask you the update type, again type in 1 and then press the Enter button twice.
- Now the installing process will start on your device. Wait for some minutes for it to complete the process.
Download: Official Mirror