Are you tired of the usual fonts on your Huawei smartphone and are you trying to change them together with Emoji? Then you’re in the right place. Here you can find out how to download and install 50+ fonts / Emoji on Huawei / Honor EMUI devices.
Huawei and Honor phones work on their operating system called EMUI based on Android. Just like MIUI from Xiaomi, the Huawei EMUI also allows different forms of customization. Users can easily change the theme, icons, lock screen, but unfortunately, there are no settings to change the font style. So, here we decided to share the quick steps to change the font style on any Huawei phone. The following guide is compatible with all Huawei phones with Android Oreo / Nougat / Pie based on EMUI 8.0 / EMUI 5.x.
Install Emoji on Huawei smartphones
In addition to fonts, we will also see how to install new Emoji for Huawei EMUI devices. Users must download emojis and then follow the same procedure below to install emojis on devices. To change the font style and install new emoji, it is not necessary to have access to the root.
Listed below are the font names and related download links next to them:
- Bethany – Downlod
- Chococooky – Downlod
- Iphonelight – Download
- Product_sans – Download
- Comic_sans – Download
- Marshmallow – Download
- Rosemary – Download
- Black Jack – Download
- Cavair Dreams – Download
- Dancing Script – Download
- Grand Hotel – Download
- Heleveticaneuelight – Download
- Husser – Download
- Rabio Head – Download
- San Francisco (Sf Font Ios9) – Download
- Sf Cartoonist – Download
- Side – Download
- Ubuntu Regular – Download
- Ubuntu Light – Download
- Roboto Regular – Download
- Roboto Condensed – Download
- Abel – Download
- Cool Jazz – Download
- Josefin Sans – Download
- Montserrat – Download
- Open Sans Condensed Bold – Download
- Open Sans Condensed Light – Download
- Raleway – Download
- Antonio – Download
- Angry Birds – Download
- Miui8 – Download
- Sony Sketch – Download
- Stonage – Download
- Cocon – Download
- Klavika – Download
- Rattlescript Boldcaps – Download
- Slate Pro (Blackberry) – Download
- Sulus – Download
- Bowhouse – Download
- Calibri – Download
- Comfortaa – Download
- Rix Squirrel – Download
- Fashion Fetish – Download
- Hello Pipi – Download
- Hello Pool Needle – Download
- Born (Google Pixel) – Download
- Cocon Light – Download
- Dudu Callighraphy – Download
- Emui5 – Download
- Hacen Liner Xl – Download
- Hytravel – Download
- Corporate Rounded – Download
- Insomia – Download
- Samsung Sans – Download
- Waltography – Download
- Angeline – Download
- Glegoo – Download
- Life Saver – Download
- Kalam – Download
How to install a new font on Huawei / Honor
1. First, you need to download an app called ” Tweaker for Huawei ” on your device. You can download and install the app directly from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the Tweaker for Huawei app and tap ” Enable Font Change “. Now you have to activate ” OFF ” and press ” Apply “.
3. Once this procedure is finished, you need to download the preferred font from the previous list and change the ” .zip ” extension to ” .hwt “. Remember that you need to rename the extension without extracting the zip file.
4. Then transfer the font file to the Internal storage> Huawei Themes folder if the phone is running on EMUI 5.1 or lower. For Huawei phones running on EMUI 8.0 or higher, you need to move the file to the Internal storage> HWthemes folder.
5. So, go to the Theme app and click on the Offline ( Me ) option located in the upper right corner.
6. Now you need to tap the Customize option and then select the Font you prefer. Refer to the previous screen for more clarification on the steps.
7. That’s all! Here you will find the most recent font you have installed on your device. Select the font and tap
8. In this way, you can download one of the characters listed above and apply it to your Huawei EMUI smartphone.
How to change Emoji on Huawei / Honor EMUI
To install new emojis on your Huawei / Honor device you must first download the following app by clicking on the link.
Download Emoji for Huawei / Honor phones
The steps to install new Emoji on any Huawei phone are the same as the previous steps. Just download Emoji from the previous link and then follow the steps above to apply them to your EMUI phone.
That’s all! Now you can change fonts regularly and install new emojis on your Huawei / Honor phone.