Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia S and E Dual.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements ClockworkMod Recovery Sony Xperia S and E Dual:-
- installed the USB drivers From here
- unlocked bootloader from here
- Download For Sony Xperia S xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf
- Download For Sony Xperia S DUAL xperia_e_dual_jb_cwm.elf
Install ClockworkMod Recovery Sony Xperia S and E Dual:-
- On your computer, copy the file xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf in the folder platform-tools of Android SDK (This file is contained in the extracted folder and the folder SDK ).
- Open a command window Windows + R and enter the folder path platforms-tools or doing right click + Shift in an empty area of the folder platform-tools and select Open Command Window Here.
- Then turn off your mobile.
- Then, by pressing the Volume Up button, connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Then enter the following line of code in the command window:
- fastboot flash boot xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf
Confirm by pressing Enter key on your computer.
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone and restart it.
- So, the custom recovery is installed on your mobile.