This is a Simple guide for you to install ClockworkMod Recovery 18.104.22.168 on Samsung Galaxy Note N7100 ANDROID 4.2
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
[note color=”#ffbc00″]Source XDA : thank you to Kashamalaga[/note]
- battery> 80%,
- Windows protections, closed Kies process)
- Have installed the USB drivers ( Install Drivers Samsung Galaxy Note 2 without Kies.)
- For flash via software ODIN : Download and unzip Odin307.zip For a flash via the old CWM Recovery : Install via this tutorial if you have not. DOWNLOAD Click HERE .
- Be careful to choose the file from CWM / Odin / Version TOUCH.
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note N7100 Via Odin :-
- Run the file –Odin3 v3.07.exe on your computer.
- Click the PDA and select the file . tar previously downloaded.
- Restart your phone into download mode by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home until the onset of the warning. To skip this step, press the Volume Up .
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- A yellow square ID: appear in Odin, proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Run the installation by clicking Start . * Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, PASS ! should appear in Odin. You can disconnect your phone.
Installation Via Old ClockworkMod RECOVERY
- Copy the Zip. selected at the root of your sd card.
- Reboot into recovery mode (phone off: VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER ).
- Select Install zip from sd card > Choose zip from sd card > Choose. zip> Yes . * Select System reboot now .