This is a Simple guide for you to install ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11 on Samsung Galaxy Note N7100 ANDROID 4.2[note color=”#ff4400″]Warning:
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#ffbc00″]Source XDA : thank you to
- battery> 80%,
- Windows protections, closed Kies process)
- Have installed the USB drivers ( Install Drivers Samsung Galaxy Note 2 without Kies.)
- For flash via software ODIN : Download and unzip
Odin307.zipFor a flash via the old CWM Recovery : Install via this tutorial if you have not. DOWNLOAD Click HERE.
- Be careful to choose the file from CWM / Odin / Version TOUCH.
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note N7100 Via Odin :-
- Run the file –Odin3 v3.07.exe on your computer.
- Click the PDA and select the file . tar previously downloaded.
- Restart your phone into download mode by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home until the onset of the warning. To skip this step, press the Volume Up .
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- A yellow square ID: appear in Odin, proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Run the installation by clicking Start . * Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, PASS ! should appear in Odin. You can disconnect your phone.
Installation Via Old ClockworkMod RECOVERY
- Copy the Zip. selected at the root of your sd card.
- Reboot into recovery mode (phone off: VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER ).
- Select Install zip from sd card > Choose zip from sd card > Choose. zip> Yes . * Select System reboot now .