Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I5500.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Prior to this operation, check the baseband version installed on your phone by going to Settings then to About phone.
Installing Baseband on Samsung Galaxy I5500:-
1.) Unzip the baseband.
2.) Start Odin 4.28.exe
3.) Select the file in EUROPA_v1.0.OPS tab.
4.) Check the One Package box. Boxes Auto-reboot and Protect OPS should be checked.
5.) Select the File tab 550XXXXXXX_AMSS.tar One Package.
6.) Enable Download mode by pressing the Volume Down button + End Call + Home.
7.) Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
8.) Once your mobile detected, click Start to start the installation.
9.) Your mobile will restart. Then, verify that the installation was successful in Settings and About on the phone.
Now your new baseband is installed