How To Install Apps That Not Available In Your Country
If you are here it is because you surely entered the Google Play Store to download an app and received the hateful message: “This application is not available in your country” But don’t worry, this is by no means a rare problem: it happens to millions of users worldwide. For what is this?
Well, why some apps only work in certain regions, either because they are in development and still cannot be tested by everyone or because they offer a service that is only available in some countries.
Fortunately, there are several ways to make the store believe that we are in a country where it is possible to download the app or game you want. The most effective is to use a VPN to install and use the app.
You can also simply download the app’s APK, bypassing the Google Play Store geo-lock. Or, better yet, you can download the app you want, without geographical limitations, directly from the official Google store with the Aurora Store app.
So you can install apps not available in your country with Aurora Store
In case you don’t know it, Aurora Store is a kind of alternative to the open-source Google Play Store. We could not say that it is an app store, since it really acts as a client of the Google store, allowing you to download the applications or games you want from the official servers of the Google Play Store, but without the need to have a Google account.
Also, unlike Google Play, Aurora Store does let you install applications not available in your country. Of course, when you search for the app not available in your country in the Aurora Store, it will not appear. To download it, you must do the following:
- First of all, if you still don’t have it, download Aurora Store and install it on your mobile.
- We recommend you anonymous access to the Aurora Store to avoid problems with your Google account.
- First, disable the option that makes the Google Play Store app open the links to the store without asking. This is done in this way:
- Go to the Setting from your Android.
- Go into Applications.
- Choose Google Play Store.
- Tap on Open by default.
- Tap on Open supported links and then on Always ask.
- Now, send to yourself by WhatsApp, Telegram, or SMS the link to Google Play Store of the app you want to install. If you have the app tab open in the store, you can press the three points in the upper right, select Share and then choose the app where you want to send the link to.
- By last, press the link to the app from the chat and select Aurora Store.
- Thus, the application will appear available to install from Aurora Store.
As you will see, there is nothing complicated about downloading applications not available in your country in this way. Of course, although you can install the app perfectly, it is possible that does not work on your phone if the app internally has a geo lock that prevents it.
In that case, the only thing that will help you is to use a VPN that changes your location for that of a country where the app is available. Anyway, we hope we have helped you and, if you want, leave us a comment with your questions or problems.