How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Bluboo S3
As you would expect, Android 8.1 Oreo Bluboo S3 is definitely a progressive update which develops out many of the new features present in the 1st edition of Oreo, but there is plenty worth checking out. Here is everything that is new in Android 8.1 Bluboo S3 Oreo Update in addition key information on setting up the newest version of Android O.
What’s new in Bluboo S3 Android 8.1 Oreo update?
Battery: If a person has a Bluetooth enabled device linked to their mobile phone, they will have the ability to see how much power it has through the Quick Settings shade.
Browsing: More secure Browsing enables apps from third-party programmers to identify WebView attempts, that could point to malicious URLs.
Fingerprint: Users can instruct their unit to turn off the fingerprint reader once an unregistered fingerprint is attempted multiple times.
Bluboo S3 Android 8.1 OreoFixed:
Android 8.1 Oreo fixes an issue that resulted in the Bluboo S3 not playing audio through the speaker.
Android 8.1 Oreo fixes an issue that resulted in the Bluboo S3 distorting audio while streaming video.
Notification: Applications are restricted to pushing one notification chime per second – and can, of course, be muted altogether.
Download Android 8.1 Oreo Bluboo S3:
If you have reason to believe the Android 8.1 Oreo upgrade is making the rounds for your smartphone, head into Settings, followed by About Device, then tap Download Updates Manually to check to see if it’s ready.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Bluboo S3
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Instructions to Install Android 8.1 Oreo Bluboo S3:
Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.