How To Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop [Nexus 7 Wi-Fi 2012]
Lollipop Android 5.0.2 for the Nexus 7 (2012) fixes some bugs and improves performance for the tablet work better. The update will arrive in the coming days to all their clients but do not want to wait can manually update from Android 5.0
Manually install the update OTA
- Nexus 7 Wi-Fi (2012): Update to Android 5.0.2 (LRX22G) from Android 5.0 (LRX21P)
To update manually need to have installed the Android SDK and drivers our Android device and follow these steps:
- Download the file corresponding update us regarding your device and the current version.
- Save the ZIP folder Platform-tools from the Android SDK.
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Turn off the phone and turn down both Volume Up + Volume Down + Power to enter the bootloader.
- Login to Recovery mode with the help of the volume keys to change option and the Power button to enter.
- When an icon with an exclamation point appears press Volume Up + Power.
- Select apply update from ADB.
- Write from the terminal or command window on our computer instruction ADB sideload next to the name of the update. For example:
adb sideload a6645eee89af34f58db74f6a1ad93fe400fcfc7b.signed-nakasi-LRX22G-from-LRX21P.a6645eee.zip
Once you install the update just have to reboot the device. This process will leave the device respecting updated our data because it is what I would do the OTA automatically.