How To Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Factor Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A and Restore The Xiaomi Redmi 6A To Factory Initial Settings, Besides That Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A Can Also Work To Get over Forgotten Patterns Or Forgot Password.
Here We Try To Reset Factory Xiaomi Redmi 6A Using Two Methods That Are Reset Via Settings & Hard Reset, Well We Feel No Need To Talk Long At Long Again, We Directly Go To Our Discussion In Accordance With The Title This Time, Which Is How To Reset.
How To Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A (Forgotten Pattern)
A. How to Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- First, You Can Activate Your Phone First
- Next, Enter the Settings Menu
- Select Backup & Reset in the Settings Menu Page
- On the Backup & Reset page, select Reset Phone Menu
- If You Are Sure, You Will Eliminate All Data Then You Can Have Erase Everything and choose Yes.
- Next, the HP will restart and wait until the reset process is complete
B. How to Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A
First, Please Turn Off Your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone First;
Next, enter recovery mode. The trick, Press the Volume Up + Power Button Simultaneously, Hold Until The Phone Vibrates And The Recovery Menu Appears
Select Wipe Data And Cache To Reset, Use the Volume Button to select and to Confirm the Selection By Pressing the Power Button
If All Processes Are Done, Please Select Reboot;
If the device has finished booting, a standard start-up window will appear to set the language, region, Google account, and others.
Now, Your Smartphone Can Be Used Again.
- Redmi 6A Secure Boot DA File [Format Single Partition]
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A Firmware Flash File [Unbrick Guide]
- How To Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP Google Account
What is the difference between the two methods? Factory Reset Xiaomi Redmi 6A Using Features That Are Already Provided By The Operating System Itself, Namely Android.
While Hard Reset Using Recovery System That Is Outside The Operating System So It Can Still Be Done If You Forgot the Smartphone Password though.
Which one is better? Actually, these two methods are the same, but if you use the smartphone again, you can use a factory reset through the settings, but if you want to sell it, you can use a hard reset because it’s relatively clean.