Sometime when we are trying to gain root access and installing CWM or TWRP recovery. Most people have bricked the ZTE U819, (Unbrick) with the stock firmware we can flash official firmware and bring our ZTE U819 to work anytime. Also if you think your ZTE U819 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. If we flash Stock ROM files it doesn’t void a warranty on your ZTE U819.
How to Flash Firmware on ZTE U819:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the ZTE U819. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your ZTE U819.
The Benefit ZTE U819 Of Stock ROM:
If you have ZTE U819 device, you may require flashing Stock ROM/Firmware under various circumstances. If you have flashed custom ROM, Custom recovery or Custom kernel and facing several issues or if you want to Full Unroot, Unbrick, Rollback, then you have to flash stock ROM to bring your device back to its original state.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE U819
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6589
- Os: Android 4.1.2
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE U819:
- Supported Phone: ZTE U819
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ZTE U819 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on ZTE U819:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.