In case you’ve bricked your Phone. or Wish to clean install the Vivo X3T stock firmware. then you definitely are in the best place. Vivo X3T is base on MTK CPU. To install the Stock firmware on Vivo X3T Media Tek powered device. you need Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool. also called SmartPhone Flashing Tool.
Download the Vivo X3T Stock Firmware. drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Vivo X3T.
The Vivo X3T is Run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS Powered by MediaTek MT6589T Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If you’re looking for the Vivo X3T firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Vivo X3T. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Vivo X3T. and download flash files tested and working files.
I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Vivo X3T Mediatek Based Devices.
The Benefit Of Vivo X3T Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo X3T
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Vivo X3T
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Vivo X3T
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vivo X3T Stock Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo X3T
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Root: Not Rooted
- Processor: MT6589T
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo X3T:
- Supported Phone: Vivo X3T
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo X3T Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Vivo X3T:
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo X3T Stock Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.