If you’re looking for Vivo X3SW Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Vivo X3SW.
In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Vivo X3SW and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops.
I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Vivo X3SW basically Mediatek Based Devices.
How To Flash Vivo X3SW Firmware File [Stock ROM]
before Going to Talk about Vivo X3SW Stock Stock ROM take a short look on its specs.
The Vivo X3S is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo X3S packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo X3S runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 2000-mAh non-removable battery. It measures 143.20 x 71.00 x 5.95 (height x width x thickness) .
The Vivo X3S is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
The Benefit Of Vivo X3SW Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo X3SW
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Vivo X3SW
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Vivo X3SW
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vivo X3SW Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo X3SW
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6592
- Os: Android 4.2.2
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo X3SW Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo X3SW
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Vivo X3SW Flash Tool And Drivers:
Advanced mobile phone Flash Tool or SP Flash Tool is a Windows application, which causes you to introduce CWM recuperation, or TWRP recuperation, or custom ROM firmware, or stock ROM firmware in your Vivo X3SW.
- Vivo X3SW Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Vivo X3SW driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo X3SW Stock Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Vivo X3SW Stock Firmware:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Vivo X3SW Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy it.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee S70 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.