Good new For Umidigi A5 Pro user now you can install Umidigi a5 pro firmware 9.0 software update. if you are using any of Umidigi a5 pro custom ROM then its time to say goodbye to it. because the new Umidigi a5 pro stock ROM update comes with lot of new features and themes.
Official download link flashing tutorial and Umidigi a5 pro usb drivers. Download Umidigi A5 Pro stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
All the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Umidigi A5 Pro Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
Umidigi A5 Pro Pie Update Features You Should Know About
The newest version of Android is here! Named Android Pie, and version 9.0 of the operating system, it introduces some cool new tricks that will change the way you use Android.
These are welcome additions after the last few versions of Android brought mostly small tweaks.
New Gesture Navigation :[To try it, head to Settings > System > Gestures > Swipe up on Home button. Your navigation bar will change right away.]
Adaptive Battery and Brightness:
This is enabled by default, but you can toggle it at Settings > Battery > Adaptive Battery. Note that apps you don’t use often may have delayed notifications due to this.
After enabling this at Settings > Security & location > Lock screen preferences > Show lockdown option, you can tap Lockdown on the Power menu.
New Accessibility Menu:
Enable this menu at Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Menu. Turn on the Use service slider and confirm the prompt, and you’ll see a new icon to the right of the navigation bar. Tap this anytime to bring up a large menu with shortcuts to Volume, Recent apps, Quick Settings, and more.
New Screenshot Shortcut:
The default Power + Volume Down button combination for screenshots is a little awkward. Thus, in Android Pie, you can take a shortcut from the Power menu anytime.
Selectable Dark Mode:
Now you can choose for yourself at Settings > System > Display > Advanced > Device theme.
More Notification Information:
Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications. In the Recently sent section, you can see which apps have pinged you recently. Tap See all from the last 7 days to view more info.
How To Flash Umidigi A5 Pro Firmware File [ROM]
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Umidigi A5 Pro Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Umidigi A5 Pro Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Umidigi A5 Pro ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Umidigi A5 Pro Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the Umidigi A5 Pro stock ROM on Umidigi A5 Pro through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Umidigi A5 Pro device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Umidigi A5 Pro Stock ROM Details:
Download Umidigi A5 Pro Flash File:
|Device Supported:||Umidigi A5 Pro|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 9.0 Pie|
Pre-requirements to Flash Umidigi A5 Pro Stock Firmware File:
- Supported Phone: Umidigi A5 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Umidigi A5 Pro Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Umidigi A5 Pro Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Umidigi A5 Pro Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Umidigi A5 Pro Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Umidigi A5 Pro.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Umidigi A5 Pro.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Umidigi A5 Pro.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Umidigi A5 Pro must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Flash Umidigi A5 Pro Firmware File:
1. Download Umidigi A5 Pro flash file zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Umidigi A5 Pro USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Umidigi A5 Pro smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Umidigi A5 Pro Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Umidigi A5 Pro Android device. If you stuck on boot screen after this update them don’t worry just reboot Umidigi a5 pro into recovery mode and make a hard reset
How To Reboot Umidigi A5 Pro in recovery mode:
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the UMIDIGI logo arrives release all buttons.
- Good job! Your phone will be in Umidigi A5 Pro Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
Follow Detailed Instruction Umidigi A5 Pro Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.