How To Flash Skyworth Skypad S73 Android 4.1.1 With RockChip Batch Tool.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Skyworth Skypad S73. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade Skyworth Skypad S73 Android 4.1.1 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
How To Falsh Skyworth Skypad S73 Android 4.1.1 With RockChip Batch Tool:-
These are the instruction manuals to Flash Stock Rom on Android Devices by using RockChip Batch Tool.
Prerequisites: Your Android Device must have at least over 20 % of battery to perform the Flashing Procedure.
Step 1: Download and install Rockchip Driver Assistant on your computer.
Step 2: Download and extract RockChip Batch Tool on your computer.
Step 3: Now open RKBatchTool.exe from the extracted files.
Step 4: Once RKBatchTool.exe is launched, Click on the Box right to the FW Path.
tep 5: Once you have succesfully added the firmware, RockChip Tool will load it.
Step 6: Now, Turn Off your Smartphone and tablets.
Step 7: Now, Press and Hold Volume UP Key on your smartphone and connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
Step 8: Do not release the Volume UP Key on your smartphone until Icon 1 turns Green in Color.
Step 9: Once your Device is successfully added to the computer, Click on the Restore Button to begin the Flashing process.
Step 10: Now, RockChip Batch Tool will Flash the Firmware on your Smartphone or tablets (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
Step 13: Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Restore Done Success Message.
Step 14: Now, close RockChip Batch Tool by clicking on the Exit Button.
Step 15: Disconnect your Device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations, you are now expert of flashing firmware using RockChip Tool.