If you own LG V10 H900 and looking for LG V10 H900 Firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. And the only way to fix that is flashing back the LG V10 H900 Flash File. Firmware Lg G4 Stylus H540 is an application and operating system that control.
How LG V10 H900 operates, and it flashed into LG V10 H900 phone’s ROM.
If your LG V10 H900 device is corrupt or bricked. Download LG V10 H900 firmware from here. (based on your device model number) and flash it on your smartphone or tablet.
To get it back to a working condition again. In this post, we share LG V10 H900 official Flash file we test this ROM on many phones it,s work well.
To download the official firmware of LG V10 H900 and flash with any chines Mobiles flashing tool or box.
You can use LG Flash Tool 2014 or LGUP Tool 2016 to unbrick the LG V10 H900. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your LG V10 H900.
LG V10 H900 Features You Should Know About
LG V10 smartphone was launched in October 2015. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels at a pixel density of 513 pixels per inch (PPI).
LG V10 is powered by a Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The LG V10 runs Android 5.1.1 and is powered by a 3,000mAh removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG V10 on the rear packs 16-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
LG V10 based on Android 5.1.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 2GB). The LG V10 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the LG V10 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, NFC, Infrared, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The LG V10 measures 159.60 x 79.30 x 8.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. It was launched in Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue, and Opal Blue colors.
As of 7th July 2019, LG V10 price in India starts at Rs. 14,999.
The Benefit Of LG V10 H900 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
LG V10 H900 Stock Firmware Details:
- Region: Indonesia, Arabic
- Version: 10g
- Size: 1.50GB
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: LG V10 H900
- Tool Supported: LG Flash Tool 2014 or LGUP Tool 2016
Pre-requirements to Install LG V10 H900 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: LG V10 H900
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take LG V10 H900 Phone Backup:
LG V10 H900 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
- Download LGUP DLL
- Download LG Flash Tool 2014
- Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing LG V10 H900 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Firmware LG V10 H900:
1. Extract/Unzip the LG V10 H900 flash tool .zip file that you downloaded above on your PC. You’ll get a bunch of files required to run the program.
2. Run LG Flash Tool 2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool. If it doesn’t open, install Visual C++ Runtime Library from here and then try again.
3.Boot your LG device into Download Mode:
How To Start LG V10 H900 download mode?
- Power off your LG device
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Connect your device to PC with a USB cable while holding the Volume Up button.
4. Now load the LG V10 H900 firmware.kdz file into LG Flash Tool window on your PC.
6. Click the Browse button at the end of the “Select LG V10 H900 firmware.kdz file” line. Leave every other option as is in the LG Flash Tool window
7. Once you’ve selected LG V10 H900 firmware.kdz, click the “CSE Flash” button to proceed on flashing the.KDZ firmware to your LG device.
8. Normal Flash” button doesn’t wipe data and the “CSE Flash” button wipes data. If you’re upgrading from a stock firmware, then “Normal Flash” might do.
9. You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, it will be blank for the most part. Just hit the START button and proceed.
10. Now you’ll see “Select Country & Language” window. Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list.
And remember to NOT tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it’s for Windows Mobile phones, not your LG device running on Android
You’ll see a progress bar now. Just wait until it’s 100%, after which you might get an error “Connection to server failed”. This is okay. don’t disconnect your phone at this point
firmware update progress on your phone. Once it’s complete, your phone will automatically reboot.
After the flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Instructions To Flash LG V10 H900 With LGUP Firmware Tool:
1. Download and install LG Mobile Driver 4.1.1
2. Download Latest LGUP Tool 2016
3. Download LGUP DLL
5. First Install the DLL file, then install LGUP file on your PC.
6. Run LGUP tool on your PC.
7. Connect your LG smartphone to your PC/laptop.
8. LG G4 Stylus will be listed on the screen of LGUP tool.
9. Now click on the Upgrade option in LGUP and choose the file’s path. Locate the KDZ file and select it.
10. Click on the start button and the process will be started.
11. Once the process is completed, your phone will restart.
Unplug your device, Done!!!
You have successfully Installed the Stock Firmware on your LG device.