Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Rom Stock: Download
- LG_L50_Sporty_D227_442_10g Password
- KDZ Updater: Download
- Drivers for LG L50 Dual (D227)
1) Install the drivers.
2) Go to Control Panel ► Device Manager on your PC, and if you have a virtual LG modem, click the right button and turn off. On some PCs it does not appear
3) Switch off your phone.
4) In your device: Hold the volume keys. up and down at the same time, connect the USB cable and only release the keys when the unit enter into download mode, it can take a while.
5) Extract the folder from the KDZ Updater to the desktop.
6) Run the installer msxml.msi
8) Open the KDZ Updater as an administrator.
9) “Type” select “3GQCT”
10) PHONE MODE, select EMERGENCY
11) KDZ file, select the downloaded file D22710C_00.
12) Click LAUNCH SOFTWARE UPDATE.
13) Wait for the process to terminate and restart the unit.
The first boot can take up to 15 minutes.
If it does get in the loop screen, disconnect it.
Hold the volume down key + home + power when the lights illuminate only release the Power button and keep the other until a robot on the screen with a bar below it, release the appliance and wait for it to restart.
If the device only get in the LG screen:
1. Turn off your cell
2 With the unit off Press “Volume down + button on and off”
3 Keep pressing until the LG logo.
4- When the logo release the “alloy button and off” and quickly press again.
5- are options will appear on the screen “HARD RESET FACTORY”
6. Press the “button on and off” to confirm.
7 will appear other options can all confirm with button “on and off” again
8 After that will come the logo of LG and then the doll android wait ……
9. When you finish the entire process your device will be rebooted completely reset