How To Flash Elephone S1 Firmware [Stock ROM]
The specific Elephone S1 Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Elephone S1. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Elephone S1?
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Elephone S1).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Elephone S1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Elephone S1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone S1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Soc: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1
Requirements To Flash Elephone S1 Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.