Snapchat is a service for sending and receiving photos, videos, and messages on mobile phones. The sender can determine and limit the period during which a certain message can be viewed. If you are a heavy Snapchat user, you will find some annoying common problems when it comes to Snapchat. One of them is complaints. Snapchat is not loading properly which turns into a black screen.
This problem is common among various Android and iOS users. If you are one of them, in this article we will help you fix your Snaps problems. Here are some of the six solutions that you could take every time your Snapchat kicked in, especially for the problem that your Snapchat isn’t loading:
Method 1. Restart your phone
As long as your Snapchat won’t load, restarting your phone is an easy way to deal with it. If, in any case, you’ve already restarted your phone and Snapchat still won’t load, you should try restarting it. For most Android phones, a hard reset can be done by simply holding down the Power button and the volume down button. For iPhone devices, this is how you do it:
- Step one. Press and release the volume up button.
- Second step. Press and then release the volume down button.
- Step three. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
Method 2. Clear Snapchat Cache
If restarting your phone doesn’t work and your Snapchat still won’t load, clearing your Snapchat cache is another solution. From the moment you downloaded Snapchat to your phone, all types of data and media are downloaded to your device as well. When any of this data is in error, the application may be misbehaving causing such errors. Here is how to clear the cache on your Snapchat:
- Step one. Open the settings.
- Second step. Go to Applications and look for the Snapchat logo.
- Step three. Click the Storage button and tap the Clear Cache button.
This process does not take a long time, as it could cause damage or loss of data. It just clears all the cache that is on your Snapchat and allows the app to sync with Snapchat’s servers.
Method 3. Clear conversation
Another way to fix your Snapchat download is to delete messages. For example, if you experience seeing a gray preview and your Snapchat no longer loads, no matter how much you tap. You can simply delete or delete said message to fix the problem. This is how you do it:
- Step one. Go to Snapchat and proceed to Settings.
- Second step. Click Account Actions.
- Step three. Under Clear Cache, you will find the Clear Conversation option. Click the button and proceed with deleting the message.
Method 4. Check network
For some reason, Snapchat shows these problems due to the connection problem. Checking if your iPhone device’s network is viable or not is another easy way to fix the problem. It is recommended to reset the network settings of your iPhone device if this happens. This is how you do it:
- Step one. Go to Settings and click the General button.
- Second step. At the top, proceed by clicking the Reset button.
- Step three. Then, click on Reset Network Settings. Then your iOS device will reboot. After doing so, open your Snapchat one more time and see if there are any changes.
Method 5. Update your iOS
Another responsible reason for problems like this occur is that you are using an older version of iOS. Updating your iOS could help if Snapchat is not showing up in notifications and other issues you have with it. This is how you do it:
- Step one. Go to settings.
- Second step. Click General and proceed to Software Update on your iPhone.
- Step three. If an update appears, you will need to download it. Make sure your device is connected to a solid network and power source before doing so.
Method 6. Uninstall and reinstall
Snapchat as an app may still not be able to work if it is totally corrupted. The only way to fix it is to reinstall the app to get it back to its original state. However, before doing so, you must first uninstall the application from your device, and here is how to do it correctly:
- Step one. From the home screen, lightly press and hold the Snapchat icon until it moves. Don’t press it too hard to avoid heading to the Quick Actions menu.
- Second step. Press the X button that you can find in the upper left corner of Snapchat.
- Step three. Click the Delete button and confirm to continue.
- Step four. Wait until the application is completely uninstalled and restart your iPhone when done.
- Step Five. As soon as your iPhone starts, open the App Store and search for the latest version of Snapchat.
- Step six Download and install the application. After doing so, don’t forget to restart or restart the iPhone.
- Step Seven Then you can now launch and start running the new downloaded Snapchat app to see if the problem is completely gone.
The main problems of the application can be fixed simply by uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Therefore, if the problem persists after doing so, you should address a software problem. This means that you need to restart your device to completely eliminate the problem.
The point is…
With the six solutions presented, we hope to find the best way to deal with the problem that your Snapchat is not loading properly. You can restart your phone, clear the cache, clear the conversation, check the network, update your iOS, or uninstall and reinstall the app. Select and follow the steps of one of the six methods presented above to help solve your problem that Snapchat is not loading.