QUICKBOOKS ERROR CODE 80029C4A – Error Loading type library/DLL.’
CAUSES QuickBooks Components do not start properly.
- Missing or Corrupted dynamic files
- Anti-virus or security has wrongly marked QuickBooks Executable file.
- Other components are not safe and secure
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a can usually come up whenever QuickBooks component fails to start correctly, or the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are missing or damaged due to the system problems.
In case of your antivirus or security, the software has wrongly marked any QuickBooks executable file or some other parts as dangerous.
You might have or may see below message when starting the software or while doing work in it:
Note: Before you come to any changes into your antivirus or security software, please talk to the User’s guide or discuss with an experienced person having core information QuickBooks Desktop Software’s technical factors.
Signs and symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- “Error 80029C4A” shows up on your screen.
- The problem shows up on the screen and crashes the running program screen.
- Your system crashes repeatedly with ‘Error 80029C4A’.
- Windows run sluggishly and react slowly to the computer keyboard and mouse inputs.
- Your pc hangs periodically.
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a also appears during installation.
How to get rid of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a permanently?
SOLUTION 1 – ANTI-VIRUS UPDATE
From update security software
SOLUTION 2 – RESTART & REGISTER QUICKBOOKS
SERVICES AND DLL VIA REBOOT.BAT
QuickBooks restart procedure makes the software to its ideal default settings, (The software has to updated to the most recent release again before you open the business file).
SOLUTION 3 – RUN QUICKBOOKS CLEAN INSTALL TOOL
First of all, uninstall, then rename the installation folder and then reinstall QuickBooks desktop again. Below given are the in brief:
- Uninstall QuickBooks from Program and Features
- Run the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Install QuickBooks using your license information
- After that, Run QuickBooks as administrator
- Make sure, there is No Company Open on screen.
- Go to the Help menu, select Update QuickBooks.
- Select Options.
- Choose the Mark all button and then click Save.
- Click on the Update Now
- Click on the Reset Update then Choose the Get Updates
- Wait till the time “Update complete” message appears. Close QuickBooks.
- You may get a prompt to Install update when you open QuickBooks again. Click Yes and wait till the update process completes and restart the computer.
Note: Before uninstalling QuickBooks Desktop, make sure to have the installation file located or downloaded and have your license information handy.
Solution 4: Run Windows Repair of QuickBooks
- First, you must close QuickBooks and after that click on the Windows button.
- Now, open Control Panel >> Uninstall or change program.
- Select QuickBooks from the program list.
- Then, select Uninstall/Change >> Next.
- QuickBooks installation popup will open up, then simply click Next.
- Now, pick the Repair radio option and click on Repair.
- You have to click on Finish when the repair procedure is finished.
- Finally, restart your computer and open QuickBooks to check the problem is fixed.
Solution 5: Perform Windows System File Checker
- At first, click on Start and type command in the search bar.
- Hold CTRL+Shift and next hit Enter.
- An authorization dialog box will prompt, select Yes.
- You will see a dark box on the screen.
- Now, you have to enter “SFC/scan now” and press Enter.
- Wait until System File Checker finishes the scanning for “QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a”.
- When the procedure is completed, follow the on-screen prompts and Error Code 80029c4a will be fixed.
We hope that you managed to fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a by yourself by using this post, as we have tried our best to give comprehensive input, to make simpler it for advanced and layman users alike.