How to find and use the disgusted face filter on Snapchat
Have you seen videos on TikTok where users use a fun and extremely flashy filter? If your answer is “yes”, let us tell you that this effect is called “Disgust”.
Translating it into Spanish, we can know that it means “disgust”, so what the filter in question does is put a disgusted face on all the people who use it.
Are you interested in knowing how to find and use it? Well, if your answer is “yes”, you are in the right place. Here we are going to show you step-by-step how to find the disgusting face filter that has gone viral on TikTok.
Disgusted face: how to find and use the filter that is viral on TikTok?
Before we show you the steps that you must follow, it is necessary that you download and install Snapchat on your mobile, since the effect in question is not available on TikTok (at least for the moment).
- First, you will have to open the Snapchat app.
- Once you are inside the social network in question, you must click on the tab that says “Explore” (bottom right of the screen).
- In the section that says “Search”, you will have to write this word: “Disgust” (without the quotes).
- A series of results will be displayed, click on the first one.
- If you performed all the steps correctly, you will be able to use the disgusting face filter with the rear or front camera of your mobile.
Couldn’t find the filter? Do not despair, at the end of this paragraph, we leave you the link that will take you directly to the disgusting face filter on Snapchat (you must have the app installed to be able to access the effect in question).
Link | disgusted face filter
It should be added that this filter is very similar to the one that went viral a long time ago on TikTok, which one? The so-called Pixel Face Filter. Last but not least, if you want to use the disgusted face effect on TikTok, you will need to save the Snapchat video to your mobile and then manually upload it to your TikTok account.