Facebook is the most popular social network in the world. This service allows you to easily get in touch with lost friends, share photos, watch shared videos and send messages. But Facebook has a huge limit, it lets you view photos and videos on the Social Network platform, but it doesn’t allow you to download videos. If you want to know a method on how to download videos from Facebook in the iPhone roll to store and watch them later, continue reading this guide.
How to download videos from Facebook in the roll of iPhone and iPad
This is a problem very much felt by users. For this reason, in the article, I would like to show you how to download videos from Facebook and store them in the role of your iPhone. On the App Store, there are applications that allow you to download files from the web. These apps, coupled with an online service that lets you download videos from Facebook, allow you to download videos from Facebook on the iPhone. The proposed method is quite simple and takes only a few minutes and is totally free. It is compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The first step is to get the link to the video you view on Facebook and download on your iPhone.
- Launch the Facebook application on your mobile device which can be iPhone or iPad.
- Search for the video you want to download and open it in the app.
- Click on the Share button in the lower right bar.
- Then select Copy link by clicking on the icon at the top. Now the video link has been stored in the iPhone clipboard.
Step 2: Download and save the Facebook video on your iPhone
At this point, you can proceed with downloading the video on your iOS device.
- From the App Store download and install the Browser and Documents Manager application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app you just downloaded.
- In the search bar, enter the link pickvideo.net and press enter.
- An internet page will open. You will need to select the social media from which you want to download the video. In our case, click on the Facebook logo.
- In the new page that opens, paste the link of the Facebook video you previously copied and then press the button to start the download.
- The page will reload. Now you have to scroll down to find the Download MP4 button.
- Click it and then, in the new popup, select Download.
- Now open the Downloads tab by clicking on the relevant button in the bottom bar.
- In this section, you will find the video you just downloaded. Click on the three dots to the right of the file.
- In the menu, select Open In.
- Click on Save Video and the video you just downloaded will be stored in your camera roll.
At this point, if you open the iOS Photos app, you’ll find the Facebook video you wanted to download.
As you could see, the process is quite simple and takes only a few minutes. Once you’ve stored the video, you can easily share it with your friends in other apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram and many others.
If you find any problems, let us know by leaving a comment at the end of this article.
Apple has made iPhones one of the smartest devices you can buy today, however, it …