How to create a basket on its Android smartphone
First you need to install the application via the link below:
Once you’ve installed the app, here’s how to set it up:
- In the initial setting, you should choose the files to “protect” that is to say those who remain in the basket
- Second thing to do, set the final data erasure. Go into the settings and “Automatic Cleaning” there must select a period. At the end of it, the files will be permanently deleted.
- Note that you can also permanently delete the files manually by selecting the files and pressing “Delete”
Now it is configured, see how to restore a file.
- Now when you open Dumpster, you will see the files you have deleted. These are classified by type. All you need for example to press Camera to see the photos erased.
- He then need to select the files to restore and press “Restore” and voila.